- PEC 300 is an extension cable with an effective length of 250mm and is used for establishing an external connection with a graphic card.
- Standard PCI-E 16X 164-pins slot for both ends.
- High quality non-oxidized copper wire is used for the ribbon cable.
- Anti-EM shielding is provided in the form of a shielding layer and a fiber-based protection layer to improve signal stability and structural strength.
- The metallic shielding provided on the socket further reduces ribbon damage that may cause by data transmission.
- PEC 300 is applicable for the QUADSTELLAR / GENOME II / NEW ARK 90 series case.
|Interface Support||PCI Express 16X|
|Products Support||QUADSTELLAR / GENOME / NEW ARK 90 / Follow-up Products|
You might also interest in this
Included Addressable RGB System3pcs of 120mm Addressable (ADD) RGB fans (CF120) and an ADD RGB strip are pre-installed at the front to give you a boost of the gaming ambience. The lighting system includes 5 pre-programmed lighting effects (dynamic color, static, breathing, comet and fashion collision) and can be easily controlled by the RGB button on the I/O panel or motherboards with addressable RGB sync function
Online Shop in Thailand
Compact M-ATX case for solid performance
- Compatible with graphics cards
- Space for cable management
- The lower power supply design
- The top panel is fitted with USB ports, headphone jack, and switch